RVer Insurance Exchange is the home of the ORIGINAL UNLIMITED ACCESS Telemedicine plan for RVers! We also happen to have the BEST plan, with the BIGGEST network, and the LOWEST price!
“It still blows me away. If there is one thing I would recommend every traveler to have, it is Telehealth.”
–Gone With TheWynns
Only $20.00 Per Month!
Unlimited Access For Your Entire Household
** NEW: Membership can be activated NEXT DAY!!! **
If you are looking for our previous lower cost Careington Telemedicine plans starting at $12.95/mo. per individual those are still available by clicking here! Coverage for these plans will start on the 1st of the month following enrollment.
Gaining access to healthcare services on the road can be very challenging. RVers are often hundreds of miles from their primary care provider. Many of us like to seek out remote or unfamiliar areas to camp and that often puts us many miles from any healthcare provider at all. Some RVers likely put off seeking medical attention simply because of the inconvenience factor of finding a provider that we can trust! Furthermore, many of us simply don’t go to the doctor because we don’t want to pay the high costs of an urgent care visit, office visit, or even ER visit.
Telemedicine can help!
Telemedicine is the use of phones, apps, emails, and computers to support long-distance clinical health care, patient and professional health-related education, public health and health administration. Telehealth is an innovative way for patients to communicate with health care providers and possibly receive care, diagnoses, or prescriptions without having to walk into a waiting room.
Telemedicine is an ideal fit for RVers! With high deductibles and shrinking networks becoming the norm in the health insurance industry, belonging to a telemedicine program can help bridge the gap between needing care and having coverage for us. The American Medical Association (AMA) states that 70% of doctor’s office visits can be handled over the phone and 50% of ER visits are non-emergencies.
How it works
1. Request a consultation with a doctor 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, by web, phone, or mobile app.
2. Talk to the doctor. Take as much time as you need…. there’s no limit!
3. If medically necessary, a prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Prescriptions – Teladoc doctors are U.S. board-certified and licensed to practice medicine in the state you call from. They can diagnose, treat and prescribe medication if medically necessary. When you request to speak with a doctor, they’ll ask you where you’d like any prescription to be sent; they’ll even help you find a pharmacy near you when you’re traveling.
Teladoc doctors can diagnose many health issues like cold and flu symptoms, allergies, rash, skin problems and so much more!
Your HealthiestYou Teladoc membership includes:
- 365/24/7 Access to Telemedicine from Teladoc®: Teladoc® is a national network of U.S. board-certified, and state-licensed physicians who use electronic health records, telephonic consultations and online video consultations to diagnose conditions, recommend treatment and write short-term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions when medically appropriate. Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing you and your family convenient access to quality care from home, work, or on-the-go as opposed to more expensive and time consuming alternatives like the doctor’s of ce or emergency room. Teladoc® has a large independent physician network in telehealth. To ensure high quality physicians, Teladoc® credentials their physicians every two years. Their physicians are also subject to a 10% random audit, which far exceeds NCQA standards. You can use Teladoc® for non-emergency medical issues such as: Cold or Flu, Sinus Infections, Allergies, Respiratory Infections, Bronchitis, Pink Eye, Urinary Tract Infections, Posion Ivy, and more.
Cost of Consultation: FREE! and UNLIMITED!
- Locate Providers: Need to search for a doctor, dentist, or other provider? The HealthiestYou app will easily lead you through the process. You can even research your doctor first!
- Shop and Price Procedures: Do you need a diagnostic test like an MRI or Ultrasound? The app will provide a way to search and price these procedures wherever you happen to be.
- Prescription drug savings: If you need a prescription drug fulfillment you can use the app to geo-locate the nearest pharmacy with the discounts up to 85% on your prescription!
- Health Management Content: Let HealthiestYou guide you to improved health and happiness with relevant health content delivered at the time of need