Dental/Vision Insurance Options
Here are the best options for Dental and Vision coverage on the road:
Option #1: Dental and Vision Insurance
You can purchase a stand alone dental insurance plan right here at RVer Insurance Exchange. You can either enroll in our recommended dental plan or use the instant quote button below to run your own comparison quotes. You can alternatively ask us to shop plans for you by completing the Dental/Vision quote form at the bottom of this page.
Option #2: Discount Plan
A good discount plan can bring you discounts of 15%-80%. The best one we have found is with Careington. They have a very large national network which is ideal for full-time RVers. That is why we have bundled their dental/vision/prescription benefits with our popular and exclusive Telemedicine Program we offer here at RVer Insurance Exchange.
For $14.95/month a couple ($12.95 single, $16.95 household of 3+) can get all of the following with this telemedicine plan:
- Teladoc: 24/7 access to board-certified physicians and nurses via telephone/app/email…save time and money on office visits! UNLIMITED consultations at no charge!
- eDoc: online access to a variety of health and wellness service providers
- Dental: costs at 5-60% below the 80th percentile of reasonable and customary charges.
- Vision: 15-35% off eye exams and eye glasses
- Prescriptions: 15-60% off drugs at 60,000 pharmacies
- LASIK: 40-50% off national average for lasik vision correction
Option #3: Mexico
Many RVers are getting big savings on quality dental procedures by walking across the border into Los Algodones, Mexico! It’s only 7 miles from Yuma, AZ!
NPR wrote an article about it here.