NEW ACA-Compliant Nationwide Cigna-Network PPO Plan Now Available in All 50 States!
The following video (8 minutes) goes over the plan details and enrollment instructions:
- Available for November 1, 2017 start date
- Must apply be 19th of previous month for a 1st of month start date
- ACA-compliant Major Medical Health Insurance
- NOT subsidy-eligible, off-exchange only
- Covers all Essential Health Benefits
- Nationwide Network (Cigna Open Access Plus)
- Available in all 50 states!
- Covers Prescriptions as required by ACA
- Has out-of-pocket maximums as required by ACA
- No maximum benefit limit as required by ACA
- Covers pre-existing conditions if you qualify for the plan
- This is a Group Health Insurance Plan
- Simple health questionnaire required to be accepted into group
- Requires primary applicant to be working 30 hrs per week, so not available for fully retired
- Self-employment is okay, Home-business is okay
- No employment verification is required, self-stated question only
- These plans are NOT HSA-eligible
- Enrollment is open year-round so you do not need to enroll during Open Enrollment
- Still have questions about this plan? Email Kyle or call (302) 943-0318!
** IMPORTANT: When choosing a plan be sure and click on ELITE SERIES 2 on the enrollment site. Then enter Code KHTX5445 (See screenshots at the bottom of this page) **
Screenshots of enrollment process are below…
Step 1: Click Join Now and Choose Major Medical from the Top Menu Bar:
Step 2: Choose Elite Series 2 under Major Medical:
Step 3: If prompted, enter ACCESS Code “KHTX5445”:
Step 4: Review the plans, then click Enroll Now beneath the plan you want:
Step 5: Start Enrollment by clicking “Applicant Enrollment”:
From there you will be prompted to choose your state (state of legal residence) and proceed with health questions and application.